David & Karen Bennett
Next we headed off for Hindman, Kentucky and the first place we stopped was The Museum of the Mountain Dulcimer where the Assistant Director of the Appalachian Artisan Center, Jessica Evans, gave Karen and me a private tour.
[Note: If you click on the first photo it starts the slide show. However, when viewing photos in slide show mode some of the images or text may be too small to read. Often if you exit the slide show and then right-click on the image you want to see better and then click on link that says “Open link in new window”.]
To view other dulcimer related stops from our trip see:
- 1. BitterSweet Cabin Village, Renfro Valley, KY
- 2. Boone Tavern, Berea, KY
- 3. Warren May Woodworking Shop, Berea, KY.
- 4. Berea College
- 5. L&N Depot, Berea, KY
- 7. Appalachian Artisan Center Wood Studio, Hindman, KY
- 8. Hindman Settlement School, Hindman, KY